Have a wonderful day!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Follow Friday #9

Follow Friday! Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends!






This week featured blog is Backseat Reader.

Q: What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

A: I am reading books about zombies. So far, I have only read The Cellar by A.J Whitten, so I am only prepared for Shakespeare knowing zombies. The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks is on my TBR list, hopefully I can get to it before a zombie outbreak occurs.  I've also watched a few zombie movies and shows so I hope I learned a few pointers on what not to do. I recently downloaded Plant vs. Zombies on my phone but I doubt planting sunflowers on my lawn will help. Oh well, I am probably just going to end up dying.

Now, about Mel Gibson returning to the silver screen. I don't usually go to the theater so I should be fine. I hope.


Don't forget to enter the Divergent Giveaway.

If you are a new follower please leave a comment so that I can follow back. :) 

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'm quite intrigued by zombies who know Shakespeare.
    My Anniversary Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. well your doing better than me I haven't read any books about zombies..new follower
    happy friday and have a great weekend..
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower. Glad to have found you at Follow Friday. Here's mine:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-follow-and-hot-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erika!

    I'm a new follower via the Follow Friday. I was looking at your past reviews and book talks. I'm definitely into talking about books :) (or squealing as the case may be sometimes LOL)

    ~Trish Just a YA Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower :)

    Now you've got me interested in zombies that know Shakespeare--interesting concept, must put that on the TBR list.

    Have a great weekend!

    Barbara @ Black, White & Read All Over
    www.readerbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm...zombies who know their Shakespeare...like Barbara, I'm adding it to my TBR list. I also thought about preparing by reading The Zombie Survival Guide :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, I think I'd really rather sit through a Zombie flick, than to see Mel Gibson come back to the screen. lol. But really, who are these zombies, and why are people writing about them so much?! ;)

    I just...scratches head.

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    I'll take that FF/Hop/TGIF Combo. You want fries?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my FF post! That Zombie Survival Guide looks like a good read, very helpful for the upcoming zombie apocalypse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my FF post! That Zombie Survival Guide looks like a good read, very helpful for the upcoming zombie apocalypse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm...zombies who know their Shakespeare...like Barbara, I'm adding it to my TBR list. I also thought about preparing by reading The Zombie Survival Guide :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a new follower. Glad to have found you at Follow Friday. Here's mine:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-follow-and-hot-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...