Have a wonderful day!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Follow Friday #11


Follow Friday! Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends!

This weeks featured blog is Rhiannon Paille

Q. Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

A: My favorite genre would have to be paranormal romance. It all began with a book named Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I know, lame but 100% true. I used to read mostly psychology, sociology, and classics before I stumbled across paranormal romance. It is kind of strange but when I was in high school I would read only non-fiction books and now that I am an adult I can't get enough YA books. Strange how life works. :)








What's your favorite genre?

9 comments:

  1. Hi
    Following through from Parajunkee's. I prefer UF to PNR mostly - but there are exceptions - especially for Twilight :)

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be honest. Who didn't love Twilight? I think that book probably opened a lot of peoples eyes to paranormal romance. Great post. New follower :-)

    http://thefablefairy.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Twilight but I don't read many books like that. Not for any particular reason though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I love Twilight ;)

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Hopping by from the follow friday.
    paranormal romance is one of my fav genre's aswell
    Have a wonderfull weekend!
    Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey stopping by from follow friday, great choices & great blog! Looking forward to more posts. Have a great weekend. New follower!

    Darcy @ Open Book Empty Cup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey stopping by from follow friday, great choices & great blog! Looking forward to more posts. Have a great weekend. New follower!

    Darcy @ Open Book Empty Cup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I love Twilight ;)

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...