Have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (4) - Favorite Book Settings



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the The Broke and the Bookish

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)


1. Panem - The Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins
The Capitol, The Arena and the different districts. Obviously I don't want to participate because I would be the first tribute dead. I can't wait to see it in the upcoming movie.





2. Hogwarts - Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
Who wouldn't want to see this amazing castle.
White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)




3.  The Curse Workers by Holly Black
A world were people have to wear gloves to protect themselves from curse workers, people with abilities to kill, change emotions, and erase memory with a touch of a finger. 


Graceling






4. The Seven Kingdoms- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
A world were people are born with different colored eyes that marks them as having graces, or unnatural ability for something.








5. Bon Temp - Sookie Stalkhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
A southern town   full of supernatural creatures. That for some strange reason are great looking.

Spells (Wings, #2)



6. Avalon-Wings Series by Aprilynn Pike
Fairies and flowers and Tamani. Need I say more?






Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)


7.   The 4 courts- Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr
I would love to see the Summer, Winter, Dark and High Courts.  








8. Idris- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
A city of glass where most of the shadow hunters live. 



9. Thornfield Hall- Jayne Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
A gothic place full of mystery.




Verona Italy


10. Italy- Juliet by Anne Fortier
I have always loved Romeo and Juliet so I would love to see their Italy. Yes, I know it was a hard time to live in but I can't help but be intrigued by it.




What are your favorite book settings?

3 comments:

  1. Great list. I've spent some time in Louisiana so I can't see myself liking Bon temps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! We share a few favorites as well as a name :P

    Erika @ Badass Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I covered almost every place, I think!

    Here is my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...