Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the The Broke and the Bookish
1. Panem - The Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins
The Capitol, The Arena and the different districts. Obviously I don't want to participate because I would be the first tribute dead. I can't wait to see it in the upcoming movie.
2. Hogwarts - Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
Who wouldn't want to see this amazing castle.
3. The Curse Workers by Holly Black
A world were people have to wear gloves to protect themselves from curse workers, people with abilities to kill, change emotions, and erase memory with a touch of a finger.
4. The Seven Kingdoms- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
A world were people are born with different colored eyes that marks them as having graces, or unnatural ability for something.
5. Bon Temp - Sookie Stalkhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
A southern town full of supernatural creatures. That for some strange reason are great looking.
6. Avalon-Wings Series by Aprilynn Pike
Fairies and flowers and Tamani. Need I say more?
7. The 4 courts- Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr
I would love to see the Summer, Winter, Dark and High Courts.
A city of glass where most of the shadow hunters live.
9. Thornfield Hall- Jayne Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
A gothic place full of mystery.
10. Italy- Juliet by Anne Fortier
I have always loved Romeo and Juliet so I would love to see their Italy. Yes, I know it was a hard time to live in but I can't help but be intrigued by it.
What are your favorite book settings?