Have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

{Review}: Lover Unleashed by J.R Ward

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)Title: Lover Unleashed
Author: J.R Ward Website |
Genre: Romance
Publisher: NAL Hardcover (March, 2011)
Hardcover: 489 pages
ISBN: 9780451233165
Source: Library
Available on: Amazon | Barnes&Noble

My Rating: 4/5

Description from GoodReads:
Payne, twin sister of Vishous, is cut from the same dark, warrior cloth as her brother: A fighter by nature, and a maverick when it comes to the traditional role of Chosen females, there is no place for her on the Far Side… and no role for her on the front lines of the war, either. 
When she suffers a paralyzing injury, human surgeon Dr. Manuel Manello is called in to treat her as only he can- and he soon gets sucked into her dangerous, secret world. Although he never before believed in things that go bump in the night- like vampires- he finds himself more than willing to be seduced by the powerful female who marks both his body and his soul. 
As the two find so much more than an erotic connection, the human and vampire worlds collide … just as a centuries old score catches up with Payne and puts both her love and her life in deadly jeopardy

My Review:
This is book #9 and I am still reading and looking forward to the next one. Yes, I have read all 9 of them. What can I say I can't get enough of the brothers. If you enjoyed Lover Unbound then this is a must read for you because it continues on Vishous and Jane's relationship. I know it says that it is about Payne and Manuel but it is Vishous who kept my interest. We get more of him and Butch and their relationship.

Now for Payne and Manuel, I enjoyed their relationship but I would have liked this book to be more about them. It is nice to see other characters to get a better understanding about what is going on in their world but I liked when the books centered around the couple getting to know each other.

I can't wait to see what happens next. Does anyone know when the next book comes out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...