Have a wonderful day!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let's talk about: Being new to book blogging

Take it one post at a time.

That is what I tell myself because otherwise I would be overwhelmed with the world of book blogging.

Why Let's talk about books was created.
I am addicted to reading and just like any person with a passion for something, I love telling people about the books I read. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone that loves reading as much as I do. My lack of reading buddies forces me to talk my fiancée's ear off with all of my book talk. I am not sure if he processes what I say but at least he nods and smiles in the right parts. Realizing that my fiancée can only take so much, I decided to start a blog.

What has helped me.
I figured a book would help me get started and sadly that didn't work out so well for me. I got a little discouraged and stopped blogging for a few months. Then about 2 months ago I decided I would give it another try. This time it is going a lot better. Obviously there are many things I need to learn such as improving my grammar (Sorry!) but I really enjoy blogging and to me that's what matters.

What has helped me the most is fellow bloggers. I had no idea that the book blogging community was so amazing. Most bloggers have awesome tips and are willing to help new bloggers such as myself.

THANK YOU!!!!!   

If you are new like me, here is a list of 3 amazing blogs that anyone who is new to book blogging should definitely check out.

The Story Siren

I just wanted to say thank you to all of those great bloggers that have helped and hopefully help a new blogger find additional resources so they do not get overwhelmed and give up like I did before.

If you have any suggestion or additional help please let me know. 
You can email me at: letstalkaboutbooks.erika (at) gmail (dot) com. 

1 comment:

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...