Have a wonderful day!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Waiting on" Wednesday


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming books that we are eagerly anticipating.


This week's book is: Passion (Fallen, #3) by Lauren Kate.
Expected publication date: June 14th 2011
Publisher: Delacoret Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order: Amazon
Description from GoodReads:
Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives. . . .
Yeah, that's it! So, I went on a search to find more and I found this from Lauren Kate's website:
"This chase backwards through time, with each chapter set in a different country and a different century across five thousand years is undoubtedly the most romantic, most intense, most…passionate book I’ve ever written..."
A look at Luce and Daniel's past romances... I can't wait.



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for this book either!!! Check out my WoW: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/

    Ange

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...