Have a wonderful day!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Follow Friday #4

Follow Friday! Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends!

This weeks weeks feature blog is Starting the Next Chapter
Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?
It would probably be smart if I pick books that might help me learn survival skills but I wouldn't want to live without these books. I would take my Kindle but that would only last a few weeks without electricity. This is such a hard question!

My choices are ...

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (3)
2. Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (4)
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (1)
4. The Bible (1)
5. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (1)

Which books would YOU include?

15 comments:

  1. I love Jane Eyre!
    You’ve got yourself a new follower here and on Twitter!
    See you around,
    Brie
    Romance Around the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Choices - I loved the hunger games. New Follower here, very cute blog.

    Ange @ http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi & Happy Friday!

    A great list of books :) I'm a new follower..

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous list. I just chose to ignore that series were more than one book when I made my list :) Creative counting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here! Great list, there are a lot of good books there, I included some of them too. Happy Reading!

    http://ramblingsofoneinsixbillion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh yes! I love the Hunger Games! Such an amazing series :)

    I'm a new follower, by the way. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!--New follower!!!

    Great list!!!--Also have Jane Eyre as one of my top picks!!! :D

    Hoppy Friday!!!

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! New follower here. :)

    Gosh, I so need to read TMI soon! I'm so behind, lol. My list can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your list! Also I'm a new follower stopping by to say hello :)

    http://hesperialovesbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here from FF!

    I said I'd take the Bible as well...but I got picky and specified which one of the many in my house I would take. :-) Great list!

    Happy Friday! Hope you'll take a sec to stop by my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices! This really was a tough one! Check out mine too :)

    - New Follower, Cory from Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower here from FF!

    I said I'd take the Bible as well...but I got picky and specified which one of the many in my house I would take. :-) Great list!

    Happy Friday! Hope you'll take a sec to stop by my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower here! Great list, there are a lot of good books there, I included some of them too. Happy Reading!

    http://ramblingsofoneinsixbillion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...