Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the The Broke and the Bookish
I feel like I always end up listing the same books over and over. I guess that just means that they are amazing and if you haven't read them then you definitely should as soon as you can.
1. Harry Potter by J.K Rowling- I think this is an obvious one and probably on everyone's list. This is one of the first books that began my addiction to books.
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare- To meet Jace for the first time... enough said.
4. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer- I know this series has a lot of people who dislike it but I love it. I hope Stephanie decides to publish Midnight Sun soon so I can get Edwards perspective of Twilight.
7. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks- An amazing book that takes you on a love journey. From meeting, to falling in love, to the realization that love is not a fairy-tale story and finally the endurance of love.
8. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger- I wish I could re-read this book and be surprised by the ending.
9. Juliet by Anne Fortier- I love Romeo and Juliet and this book gave me a different take on the classic story. I loved the mystery and love story.