Have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Top Ten Books That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the The Broke and the Bookish

The following are the top ten book that come to mind at the moment that left me with my mouth hanging open. I don't want to write a description about why they left me going WHAT?!?  because I do not want to give away any spoilers. All I will say is that I enjoyed all of these books but they left me urgently wanting to read the next book in the series.

1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
Delirium (Delirium, #1)
2. My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
My Name Is Memory
3. City of Bones By Cassandra Clare
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
5. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)

As you can see the fourth book in a series can still leave you with your mouth open. 






6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
7. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
8. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Bumped (Bumped, #1)
9. Legend by Marie Lu
Legend (Legend, #1)
10. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)

1 comment:

  1. Delirium, My Name is Memory, The Hunger Games, and Unearthly all all favorites of mine! Great choice. -new follower.

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...