Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the The Broke and the Bookish
One of the main reasons why I blog is to keep up with new and old amazing books that I might have missed. Here are the Top Ten books that I would not have read if it weren't because of someone's awesome review or because another blogger let me know about it. Thank You!
2. Across the Universe by Beth Revis - Stories that take place in outer space are usually not my type of books but I really enjoyed this one. It captures your attention from the first pages and takes you on an amazing journey.
5. Iron King by Julie Kagawa - OMG! I can't belive I almost didnt read this book. I love faeries and this is definetly one of the best of this series.
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Sephanie Pekins - I usually read more paranormal romance and not many contemporary YA fiction but I decided to give this one a chance and I am glad I did. I loved the story and it made me want to go visit France.
8. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - I heard about this book from a blog and wanted to read it immediately. I love Greek mythology and the story of Persephone is definitely one of my favorites.
9. Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray - We have all heard of Cleopatra and her story but what about her children when she died. This book was a great find thanks to Gabrielle Carolina from The Modge Podge Bookshelf. I can't wait for the next one.
10.Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - I think the cover is what kept me from reading this book. To me, it looks a little too much like a Disney Channel story so I was not interested until I heard great reviews. Do not be deterred from reading this book if the cover does not appeal, it is a great story about a girl trying to understand who she is and her place in the world.