Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the The Broke and the Bookish
1. Die for me by Amy Plum - I love the cover and have been dying to read this book but my TBR pile is so big that I have not been able to get to it.
2. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer- I finally got this one, so I should be able to get to it soon... hopefully.
4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- I absolutely loved Anna and the French Kiss so I am almost sure this one will be amazing.
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- I have no idea what this one is about but I have seen such amazing reviews that I want to read it.
6. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez- This is one of those books that I should have read a long time ago but for strange reason have not. Even though I have both an English and Spanish edition.
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth- This was my blogs first giveaway prize and I purchased a copy for myself but have been unable to get to it. The second one is about to come out maybe I should just wait until the week before so I can enjoy both together.
8. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- Another one of those strange occurrences. I read the first two but I have not read Mockingjay. I just don't want the series to end.
9. The Help by Kathryn Stockett- I have seen this book everywhere. It may be due to the movie coming out or because it is that good. Maybe I should read it and find out.
10. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson- I read the first and it was a little too strong for me. It was a good book but I was a bit disturbed so I have been waiting until I am ready to read the second.
Have you read these? What books do you feel everyone has read but you?