Have a wonderful day!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Follow Friday #1 #100FactsAboutMe


"Follow My Book Blog Friday" is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View. Check out her site for guidelines for participating and join in the fun!


Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you

  1. I am always reading a physical book and listening to an audio-book.
  2. If I start a book I have to finish it, so far no book has been bad enough to ruin my record.
  3. My fiancée knows every story I read because I wont shut up about it for days.
  4. I have to go to the library at least once a week or I would be penniless because I always have to have a book to read.
  5. When a new book from a series comes out I always have to go back and re-read some of the books. If I don't I end up thinking that Sookie is a shadowhunter.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for following! I can't stop talking about a books days after I read them either haha. New follower =]

    Liz @ thatswhatlizread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through and now following, too! Nice to find another library-book supporter - I visit mine wayyy too often (if that's possible haha) :)

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am new at follow friday too! Love your theme for this blog. Come check me out when you get a chance! Thanks :)

    www.acornerofmybookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm a new follower =] I always talk about the books I read too! My bf hates it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Libraries are awesome! I sometimes get books mixed up too! LOL! New Follower.

    Come visit me at: http://katiesamazingbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pretty much live at our library, I am there so much! I'm so glad we have a great library! Glad you like yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed back :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I used to go back and reread the series too. Now I don't have time at all to do that LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always finish books too! You have a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think #3 is really funny! I never shut up about the books I read either :)

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thanks for commenting and following my blog! I'm a new follower. I do #1 and #5 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think #3 is really funny! I never shut up about the books I read either :)

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I'm a new follower =] I always talk about the books I read too! My bf hates it haha.

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...