Have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is a list meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. There is a different question every week and all you have to do is answer their question with your top ten results!

Top Ten Favorite Covers
(These are my top ten book covers. I know the first 3 are series but I couldn't choose one from them.)


I would buy these series just because of their covers
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)
1. Hush, Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick

Fallen (Fallen, #1)Torment (Fallen, #2)Passion (Fallen, #3)Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)Rapture (Fallen, #4)
2. Fallen Series by Lauren Kate

Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3)Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)
3. Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr

It might be the red dress but these are wonderful
Everneath (Everneath, #1)Die For Me (Revenants, #1)
4. Everneath by Brodi Ashton 
5. Die For Me by Amy Plum

I do love my Greek Mythology
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)
6. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
7. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

These just freaked me out, but they did make me want to read the book
Warm BodiesThe ReplacementThe Cellar
8. Warm Bodies by Isaax Marion
9. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
10. The Cella by A.J Whitten

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the pretty, the bold, and the... creepy! I was totally creeped out when I saw The Replacement in the bookstore the first time. Also, I agree with you about loving some Greek mythology, excellent covers choices. I love how you show all of the series' covers. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Fallen series yet, but I do love the covers (except for Passion, that cover isn't as good as the others). I have been drawn to The Replacement cover since I first saw it... it's so creepy (as are the other two).

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and love hearing about what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...