Top Ten Tuesday is a list meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. There is a different question every week and all you have to do is answer their question with your top ten results!
Top Ten Books That Broke Your Heart A Little
(The Broke and the Bookish is going Anti-Valentine's Day)
These are the top ten book that made my little heart break.
1. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
2. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
3. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
4. Room by Emma Donoghue
5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
6. My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares
7. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
8. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
9. Atonement by Ian McEwan
10. The Book thief by Markus Zusak
Did any of these make your heart break? Please leave links below to your Top Ten Books that made your heart break so that I can go take a look and hopefully find awesome reads. :)